Industrias Agapito´s current facilities are located in Ejea de los Caballeros (Zaragoza). They occupy a total area of ??3,000m2, divided between production halls, offices, warehouses, and test areas.
The company employs the most up-to-date machinery for working with wood, metal and plastic, including:
- CNC machines for cutting steel sheets with plasma.
- CNC machining centre for plastic and wood.
- CNC optimising saw.
- Automatic varnishing line.
- CNC sheet metal folding machine.
- CNC tube bending machines
- Wood moisture control and drying zone.
- Various equipment for machining wood and plastics: circular saws and bandsaws, four-sided planer, thickness planer, jointer, panel saw, multiple drills, sanders, etc.
- Various equipment for machining steel and other metals: automatic saws, punch presses, shears, MAG and TIG welding equipment, drills, lathes, sanders etc.
- Paint Booth
- Overhead cranes for handling large structures.