SPOOKY HILL PLAYSET R4252
The Spooky Hill themed multi-play structure for public playgrounds is composed of platforms, slides, large monsters, varied accesses, and interactive panels.
The monster-themed Spooky Hill multi-play structure is ideal for outdoor public playgrounds thanks to its careful design and full compliance with the EN 1176 regulations for playgrounds. The materials used and the processes followed during its manufacture all comply with current specifications and requirements for municipalities, construction companies, schools, residential areas and communities. Little ones will have great adventures among the Spookys, entering and leaving the confines of these large colorful monsters packed with games to interact with and have fun.
• Thermo-hardened polyester painted galvanized tubed hexagonal structures of 50x50 mm thickness.
• HDPE panels of 19 mm thickness made with more than 60% recycled plastic, maintenance-free and anti-graffiti
• HDPE or stainless steel slides.
• Platforms and ramps made of 21 mm thick non-slip rubber coated polyethylene.
• Polycarbonate windows especially designed for outdoors.
• Polyamide ropes of Ø16 mm reinforced with 6-strand steel core.
• Polyamide protective caps.
• Stainless steel screws and bolts.
• Fixations: zinc-coated / hot-dip galvanized steel.
• Certified under EN1176.